Roasted Cauliflower with Pecorino, Pine Nuts, and Parsley
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1/2 cup fine grated Locatelli Pecorino Romano cheese
- 3 TB pine nuts pignoli
- 3 TB chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets in olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Spread on prepared pan and roast for 30-35 minutes or until well browned, stirring once halfway through.
- Sprinkle cauliflower with half of grated cheese and pine nuts and return to the oven for 1-2 minutes to melt cheese and toast pine nuts. Serve topped with remaining grated cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.