Pear, Walnut and Pecorino Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
Sweet juicy pair, crunchy walnuts, and crisp greens get a major flavor boost thanks to shaved imported Locatelli Pecorino Romano cheese. The perfect fall salad to enjoy with friends and family!
- 6 cups mixed greens such as red leaf lettuce and arugula
- 1 cup thinly sliced radicchio
- 2 ripe pears thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup shaved Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped walnuts or pecans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine greens, radicchio, pears, and red onion in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with shaved Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese and walnuts and enjoy.
Tip: Use your vegetable peeler to make beautiful pecorino curls for this dish!