Pecorino Romano Apple & Pecan Spring Salad
Locatelli is perfect with the sweet and nutty flavors of apples and pecans. The saltiness of the cheese pairs well with our fresh lemony dressing.
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp Cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 12 oz Spring Mix Lettuce
- 1 large Apple sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Pecan halves toasted
- 4 oz block Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese shaved
- Whisk red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, parsley, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Slowly add olive oil into the vinegar mixture and whisk briskly.
- Whisk lemon juice into the mixture.
- Toss onto greens, add slices apples and toss in pecans. Top with shaved cheese.