Pecorino Romano Apple & Pecan Spring Salad
Locatelli is perfect with the sweet and nutty flavors of apples and pecans. The saltiness of the cheese pairs well with our fresh lemony dressing.
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp Cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 12 oz Spring Mix Lettuce
- 1 large Apple sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Pecan halves toasted
- 4 oz block Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese shaved
Whisk red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, parsley, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl.
Slowly add olive oil into the vinegar mixture and whisk briskly.
Whisk lemon juice into the mixture.
Toss onto greens, add slices apples and toss in pecans. Top with shaved cheese.