Hot Cheesy Crab Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper or 4 shakes hot sauce
- 1 cup grated Locatelli Pecorino Romano
- 1 pound lump crab meat chopped or 3 cans crab meat, drained
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic and green onion, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne or hot sauce, mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in Pecorino Romano cheese and crab meat.
- Bake in oven safe dish for about 35 minutes or until bubbly and melted.
- Sprinkle a little more green onion on top
- Serve with bread, crackers or celery.