- 2 cups Italian Plum Tomatoes drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese Grated
- 6 ounces Prosciutto di Parma
- Sauté Prosciutto di Parma with garlic and onion. Remove garlic as soon as it begins to brown. Add red pepper flakes and the chopped tomatoes. Add salt to taste and cook over medium-high heat for 30 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile, cook the bucatini pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain pasta and place in a serving dish. Top with tomato sauce mixture and Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese. Serve Immediately.