There’s nothing like a truly classic Caesar salad. We elevate it with Locatelli in the dressing and shaved on top. The tanginess of the sheep’s milk cheese add a whole new level of flavor.
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic whole
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Capers minced
- 1/4 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp Fresh pepper cracked
- 3 Anchovies
- 1 cup Croutons
- 1/2 cup Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese grated
- Wash and separate lettuce. Tear into small pieces.
- In a bowl, a half hour before serving, blend oil, 2 cloves of garlic (remove garlic before pouring over lettuce), Worcestershire sauce, capers, mustard, pepper and juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Rub inside of a wooden bowl with chopped anchovies and remaining 2 cloves of garlic. Toss greens and croutons, drizzle dressing over mixture.
- Top with Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese and cracked pepper.