Atrani Salmon Pinwheels
- 1 1 ⁄4 pounds thin center-cut salmon fillet cut into
- 4 each 2” x 4 ““ strips
- 1 cup coarse dry breadcrumbs preferably Panko
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Locatelli ® Crema de Pecorino
- 2 tablespoons Grated Locatelli ® Pecorino Romano Cheese 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped rinsed capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Fennel tops
- 1 ⁄4 cup of creamy Italian dressing
- Step (1) Preheat the oven to 375degrees Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.In a small bowl , mix breadcrumbs, oil, Locatelli ® Crema di Pecorino , Grated L ocatelli ® Pecorino Romano Cheese , garlic , fennel , thyme , lemon juice, capers and thyme mix well . Working with one strip at a time, spread each
- Step (2) Spread about 3 tablespoons of the breadcrumb mixture over the mayonnaise. Starting at one end, roll the salmon up tightly, tucking in any loose filling as you go. Insert a toothpick through the end to keep the pinwheel from unrolling.
- Step (3) Place in the prepared dish. Repeat with the remaining salmon strips.Bake the pinwheels until just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the toothpicks before serving.